Please contact us for a tailor-made obligation-free quote.
We would love to hear from you to discuss your needs and how we can assist you with our professional services for any event or occasion.
DATES FOR OCCASION MAKEUP AND HAIR RAPIDLY BOOK UP FOR 12 MONTHS IN ADVANCE. IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT, TO SAVE ANY DISAPPOINTMENT, YOU DO NOT DELAY BOOKING YOUR TRIAL AND SUBMITTING YOUR DEPOSIT.
Please carefully read my terms and conditions prior to booking any of my services, whether it is for a Wedding, Special Occasion, School Formal, Corporate/Commercial Event, Photo Shoot, or One-on-One makeup lesson. This is to make sure that you understand my company terms and conditions. Whilst I much prefer to concentrate on the artistic side of my business and indulging you for your special occasion, I like to be certain that we are both clear on the terms of our Agreement.
Thank you! I look forward to working with you and making your day spectacular!
Please feel free to call or email me if you have any questions.
Please note that for Saturday and Sunday wedding bookings, a minimum of Hair and Makeup for three people is required for bookings. If you wish to make a booking for Hair only or Makeup only, or for a number of people less than specified above, please feel free to email me as I may be able to fit you in between jobs where time permits.
Terms and Conditions
- A non-refundable booking fee/deposit of 50% of the total cost is required to secure all bookings. Until the deposit has been received, there is no guarantee your booking is secured. For wedding day deposits after the trial has been completed, I require the deposit and signed booking sheet within 48 hours after the trial. If you fail to pay this deposit within 48 hours after the trial, your booking date will become vacant.
- WEDDING CANCELLATION: NOTICE MUST BE GIVEN IN WRITING.
- 50% OF THE FULL FEE AMOUNT IS DUE WITH THREE MONTHS’ NOTICE OF CANCELLATION.
- 75% OF THE FULL FEE AMOUNT IS DUE WITH TWO MONTHS’ NOTICE OF CANCELLATION.
- 100% IS DUE OF THE FULL FEE AMOUNT IS DUE WITH ONE MONTH’S NOTICE OF CANCELLATION.
- On the wedding day we have agreed on the hour of arrival and finish. If you change these times after the agreement is signed, I cannot guarantee my services will still be available.
- CANCELLATION OR POSTPONEMENT: Please note that the number of persons booked must be paid for both hair and makeup services. If you decide to reduce the numbers of persons, full payment of original booking will be charged.
TRIALS AND BOOKING RATES
- I allow three hours for a hair and makeup trial; 1.5 hours per hair or makeup. Should you wish to try further hair styles or makeup styles, another trial will need to be booked on another occasion at additional cost. Please read the trial check list I provide to you prior to the trial so you are prepared when I arrive for the trial.
- If you cancel your trial booking within 48 hours of the scheduled appointment, you may be liable to pay the account in full. If you do not turn up for your appointment without notifying me in advance, you will automatically lose your deposit and be invoiced for the full amount. Another trial may be organised at full rates.
- Start and finish times for bookings will be guided and established by the makeup artist based on their experience. If you want an additional artist to join the team to cut down on time, that maybe arranged at an additional cost.
- The price quoted is based on the number of people booked, as well as location. Should any of these conditions vary, so too may the price. Quotes are valid for 30 days.
- A 50% deposit is required at the trial to secure your booking if you wish to proceed with booking Makeup by Kylie Price services for your wedding day. This can either be paid in cash at the trial, or I allow 48 hours after the trial for a bank transfer. Until a deposit has been received by me there is no guarantee your booking is secured.
- An early callout fee of $50 is required for bookings at or before 7am. If you require services at 4am or earlier, an additional fee may be charged.
- Surcharges apply for public holiday bookings
- Final Payments can be made via cash on the day, or a direct deposit internet transfer will be accepted one week or more prior to the booking date. If you prefer to pay the balance in cash on the day, I require full balance to be placed in an envelope and given to me on arrival. Please note: I do not accept credit cards or cheques.
- If you are running late for your appointment you may incur an additional surcharge of $50 per hour or part thereof.
PARKING AND TRAVEL FEES
- Any parking-associated costs will be charged to the client. If we are required to attend a hotel, parking is to be organised with the hotel with easy access to the location. If we are attending another location where parking is scarce (e.g. parts of Sydney and Sydney CBD) the client is required to organise a parking space within a close walking distance to the residence, as our kits are often heavy and can incorporate several bags.
- Travel fees may be incurred if we are required to travel outside the local area. Travel fees will be incurred for destination weddings in places like the Blue Mountains, Hunter Valley, Southern Highlands, etc. Overnight accommodation the night before the wedding may be required for each artist for destinations of some distance, like the Hunter Valley.
ALLERGIES AND HYGIENE
- If you have any particular hypersensitivity or allergy that you are aware of and should you bring your own product that you are familiar with, we are happy to use your product. Full makeup application price will still be charged. Makeup by Kylie Price or any other artist working with her will not be responsible for allergic reactions.
- IMPORTANT! In the case of any client suffering from any type of contagious illness including but not limited to conjunctivitis, eye styes/cysts, cold sores, open wounds/cuts on the face and neck, head lice, or a virus or other contagious illness, I need to be informed as a matter of urgency. I reserve the right to refuse service to any infectious person. This is an essential industry precaution taken in order to ensure non-contamination of our kit and brushes, despite the fact all items are sanitised between clients. In failing to inform of any such issue or illness, you may incur an additional cost to replace product or brushes that may or are likely to become contaminated.
- For all mobile bookings I request a clean workspace that is well lit with natural light (preferably air-conditioned). Bathrooms cannot be used for makeup or hair (for health and hygiene reasons). Generally, the dining table is the ideal spot, otherwise a kitchen bench or other table at waist-height. A nearby power-point is required. I also request our work space be cigarette smoke-free. This is necessary to maintain a high standard, especially in proximity to our hair and makeup products. These requirements are part of the NSW Compliance and Enforcement Health and Safety Policy.
- We request that all parties cooperate on the day of the booking, which includes:
This will ensure we run on time and there is no delay. Please assist by ensuring all other instructions provided to you prior to the booking are followed. IMPORTANTLY - Hair is washed and dried prior to the artist's arrival. If not, an additional fee will be charged and it could possibly cause you to run late.
- Agreeing to start times based on experience by the professional artist.
- Being ready at the scheduled time for hair and makeup.
- Not eating or using mobile phones whilst getting makeup and hair done.
- We are professional Artists who use only long lasting high-end professional hair and makeup products in our kits. As Professionals in the industry we realise hair and makeup needs to stay looking fresh for up to 12 hours or more sometimes. We are very dedicated and passionate about our industry. We pride ourselves in continuing to upgrade our skills and keeping abreast with the latest industry trends and product knowledge.Products you will find in our PRO-MAKEUP AND HAIR KITS: Mac, Bobby Brown, Hour Glass, Smash Box, Annastasia Bevery Hills, Nars, Benefit, Elementtwo, DOS, Jeffree Star, Kat Von D, White Sands, KMS, TIGI, Fanola Oro, Goldwell, Baybliss
- All photographs taken by the Makeup Artistry - Makeup by Kylie Price team or professional photographers may and can be used for website and social media promotion purposes unless permission is clearly and expressly not granted.